Mobile Patrol Services
TAS Security Australia provides mobile patrol services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in our service areas. Some of the duties that patrol may perform are:
- Deter criminal activity
- Check up on late night employees to ensure their safety
- Lock and unlock assigned gates, door, etc. at designated times
- Check on exterior doors, windows, entrances, etc.
- Walk the premises of the property in conjunction with their patrol duties
- Identify unauthorized vehicles in parking lots and either ticket them or have them removed
- Check for safety hazards on the property
- Verify the working order of automatic gates, etc.
- Check for vagrants and trespassers and remove them from the property
- Any other security or safety duties as determined by the client
All patrol vehicles are operated by an professional security officer. Our officers must be First Aid certified, have at least two years’ experience and in addition they must have their drivers license history evaluated. TAS Security has some of the best trained and paid patrol officers in the industry.
Service and Options
TAS Security Australia provides layered protection with the use of a 24 hour dispatch centre, multiple patrol units and watch commanders. The services provided to each client will be customised in accordance with their needs.