Monitoring & eSecurity
Monitor your alarm systems at all times with security response by our own patrol vehicles. From CCTV to alarms, we’ve got the gear to give you peace of mind.
Alarm monitoring can be provided by different methods of connection to our monitoring room, each having its pros and cons. Some of the most common methods include
- IP monitoring
- PSTN or fixed line monitoring
- 4G monitoring.
CCTV monitoring allows for our monitoring room staff to log in to your CCTV remotely to carry out various duties. These may include a virtual patrol of your site, verifying the cause of an alarm or tracking an intruder leading authorities to their whereabouts. CCTV monitoring can be an invaluable tool in ensuring the security of your premises, minimising costs and reducing false alarms.
Duress alarms can be installed in instances where the risk of a hold-up or event where you may need to discreetly signal for help are high. They can be installed on most alarm systems and when activated will lead to an immediate response from our monitoring room staff who will action this exactly as per your instructions, whether that be to dispatch one of our response team or to alert the Police.
Rapid alarm response service
We understand that alarm response service times matter. That’s why our mobile security patrols are rapid and effective.
Our mobile response service offers:
- a state of the art monitoring station
- fast response to your alarm system
- peace of mind – not having to attend.
Our alarm response services are second to none. Our trained staff will:
- organise to replace your damaged glass
- remain at premises until you arrives
- organise a static guard if required.
Mobile security patrols
We provide mobile patrol services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in our service areas.
Our patrols can help you:
- deter criminal activity
- check up on late night employees to ensure their safety
- lock and unlock assigned gates, door, etc. at designated times
- check on exterior doors, windows, entrances, etc.
- walk the premises of the property in conjunction with their patrol duties
- identify unauthorised vehicles in parking lots and either ticket them or have them removed
- check on exterior doors, windows and entrances
- check for safety hazards on the property
- verify the working order of automatic gates
- check for vagrants and trespassers and remove them from the property
- achieve any other security or safety duties you require.
Regular security patrols at your site or premises will minimise damage and theft giving you complete peace of mind.
Layered protection is available through our 24 hour dispatch centre, multiple patrol units and watch commanders. We can customise all patrol services for you in accordance with your needs.
All patrol vehicles are operated by a professional security officer. Our officers are First Aid-certified, have at least two years’ experience and in have had their Drivers License history evaluated. We have some of the best trained and paid patrol officers in the industry.
Electronic security systems
Electronic security (eSecurity) is the first step in protecting your home, business, belongings and loved ones.
eSecurity systems include things like alarms, CCTV, access control, electric gates, intercoms and electronic security fencing solutions. We can help with all of these services and provide you with expert advice.
Have a question? Not sure what security services you need?
Call us today on 07 3209 6000 for a free, no-obligation assessment and quote with one of our security experts.
You can also fill out our form and we’ll be in touch within a business day.